Friday, August 31, 2012

About

Hey Everyone!

 My name is Tim, I'm a life long martial artist and martial arts enthusiast! A little back ground on me, I have been studying martial arts since the age of 10 and I hold a 1st degree black belt in Genbukan Karate Do. I also have a back ground training in Muay Thai, Kendo, Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Capoeira, Boxing, and Xing Yi Quan.

 I'm also a fitness expert, fitness author, and personal trainer. You can check out my Fitness Blog "Jungle Fit - How Fitness Was Meant To Be!" by clicking that link.

 On this blog you will find posts about everything or anything martial arts related that I feel the need to share to express. I hope you all enjoy each post, please feel free to leave comments. Try to keep them polite and spam free! Also if you enjoy the blog , please feel free to donate  a small amount to say thanks, help keep the blog going, or to just show some support!

 Enjoy the blog and have a great day!

- Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment